Thrillers are characterized and defined by the moods they elicit, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation, and anxiety. The CAMS in thriller movies go as such. A slow tilt may be used to unveil a character slowly. An angle such as a high angle shows that the character is being looked down upon. Movemen ts such as a tracking shot can follow a character. Differe nt shots such as over the shoulder or POV shots show what the character (s) are seeing and doing. The specific camera angles build suspense in thriller movies. For CLAMPS it goes as follows. The costumes in the thriller genre may consist of many things. They may be scary to build suspense. Or the outfits can be conspicuous. This may build fear and uncertainty in viewers. The lighting in the thriller genre varies. A specific one used is low-key lighting. a sharp contrast between light and dark areas on the screen. This creates distinct and deep shadows, which is often ...
Today after school, I went over to Camilles house since she lives close to the school and we discussed the Costumes Courtney would have. Me and Camille have similar styles so it was easy to find something that would match Macies outfits. We took a look in her closet and she had so many options. I laid them out on her bed to find the best fit. We decided the first outfit to be a Hot pink shirt and Shorts. This will give the popular status to Courtney. Then we started looking for her second outfit. Since she was going to be wearing shorts the day prior, she will wear Jeans the Second day. And a similar pink shirt. This will give a "Mean Girls" effect. After we decided outfits, we started thinking about accessories. Courtney will have cute trendy jewelry that give the popular girl aesthetic. Friendship bracelets, stacked necklaces, cute earings. Camille has so much to choose from. Camilles sister also helped us pick out the perfect costume for Courtney. After we found the perfe...
Today I was not in actual class because I had to go next door to make shirts for my JROTC competition this weekend. The competition will be held at Nova High School. I emailed Mrs.Marchionne about it so that she would be informed why I wasn't in class. I knew that I wasn't going to be in class today so I edited last night so that I would not fall behind. Last night I inserted all the clips that were taken inside my Macbook. I trimmed and deleted all the clips that were unnecessary so that I would not get confused when editing. It took a while for all the clips to be fully inserted and saved into my computer. It was loading for a very long time. Soon enough it fully loaded and I got to work. I opened I movie and started. I selected "New Movie" and drag and dropped all the clips. Similarly as my last film "The commercial" I movie does not allow copy write. So what I did was I played the song on my phone next to me while trimming the clips. It honestly helped ...
Comments
Post a Comment